Thursday, March 31, 2011

Elton Yawn

Now, I'm not a HUGE Elton John fan, I can appreciate his talent and love a few of his songs, but in general he's not an artist that I follow. When I heard Idol was doing Elton week I wasn't that excited...for good reason, for the most part it was pretty blah.

The Idol producers must have not wanted me to watch b/c they opened with the contestants that I HATE. Twatty McDouche opened this show with what I thought was a Keith Urban orignal but apparently I was wrong. He sang Country Comfort and gave a shout out to his granny (which was nice). All of the judges agreed that he did well and they liked the way he performed. I hate him, I hate his douchy stance, his face, the way he sings out of the side of this mouth, pretty much everything about him sucks. I hope he goes home this week.

Naima came directly from the set of cool runnings . She started out by talking with a fake accent (lame) and was wearing a collared jamican bob-sled uniform she ties with scotty for the most annoying person on the show. She sang Elton John regae which Genifah politely said "was a better idea than execution". I think it all sucked, go home already!

Paul Mcdonald had a farm...I mean a florist. This guys suit...is something only he could pull off.... I really like Paul, I think he's very talented and unique, but I'm not sure how far he can go on blindingly white teeth and quirkiness. It's a singing competition, and he needs to start pushing is voice. I see him in the top 5 but not sure how much farther than that he'll go if he doesn't do a little more.
 Pia sang "don't let the sun go down on me". She's getting kind of boring but she keeps KILLING it, she is sooooooo good, and even hotter than she is talented! See you in the finals!
Stefano was in the bottom 2 last week...and barely made the top 10. He started out kinda blah but I thought he pulled it out at the end. Hopez actually asked to see his "tiny dancer" he blushed. He ended the song by grabbing Jho's hand and she melted.
 is one of the only contestants, in my opinion, that can give PIPI a run for her money. The edge that Lauren has is that her singing is COMPLETELY effortless. She's phenominal and the control that she has over her voice is amazing.

James Durbin, throw him out with the trash (scotty & naima). He set the piano on fire and in my opinion should have thrown his mic in the fire and ran off stage. He's a HUGE QUEEF!


Thia ...honestly I thought she already went home. She is soooo freaking boring no doubt she's gone tonight!

Casey...was probably the best guy of the night...hated him last week, the redic reaction to him being saved, was he going to faint??...ugh get a ginger grip. But he did great this week...even though I can't watch him w/o thinking he's Will Ferrel doing a musical skit.
Rueban Studdard jacob lusk untied his dramatic red bowtie to sing  Elton. He's very talented but my gosh drama. The stage with lit up with pink and red fog while he bawled and cried and drooled all over the stage. Relax Ru.

Haley...her voice is redic. If she hadn't been in the bottom so often I could see her in top 3 easy. I could go on and on and on about her talent. I don't even like bennie and the jets but she made me enjoy it. She murdered that song, in a good way. Best of the night for sure!

Going home...I think Naima and Thia...(with scotty or stefano sneaking in).

No comments:

Post a Comment