Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rock n' Roll!

Janice Dickison I mean Steven Tyler   opened the show with a tribute to the Rock and Roll hall of fame. I love that man, he made fun of his old clothes and when he kissed a form of himself he said "2nd prettiest bust I've kissed all day." I wish this man was my DAD!!!  Jacob Lusk opened the show with a remix of Michael Jackson's "man in the mirror." He sang "Tran in the mirror".. This guy can sing but I'm ready for him to hit the road...and leave FOX and head for VH1 to start drag racing! Haley went next and as of this week, she is my favorite!This girl's voice is officially the best in the competition. She sang Janis Joplin and killed it. It started a little rough but she knocked it out! If America has any sense, this girl will be in the finals, her voice is sooo nasty...but in a cool way! Casey AbramsYukon Cornelius went next . I can't overlook this guys talent, and he sang a song that I really liked, but I don't see him going the distance. Not much to make fun of him for this week.  went next and I was officially disappointed. Mr. Tyler and I agreed that this girl was the one to beat based on her audition...but she just isn't showing up. For instance she sang "Natural Woman" and she's like 9 years old...didn't really come across as believable. I still think she'll sail through to the top 4 or 5 but unless he can up her game, she's no longer a potential winner. This season's douchey-er version of Adam Lambert  went next. This guy is head to head with Scotty for my least favorite person on the show. Yah he had a sad intro story, but that was months ago, he cried last night during his "my guitar gently weeps" song. TWAT Alert!!! He's just annoying...case in point

As much as I hate to admit it, Scotty actually wasn't that bad this week. Don't get me wrong, his facial expressions and dance moves still made me cringe but his voice sounded really good. Still hate him though.

Are you kidding me!!!! Hahahahaha Perfect
Mrs. Lawhorn went next. She FINALLY sang an uptempo song "River Deep Mountain High, " by Tina Turner. I actually was a fan of this song before, and she did it justice. My only issue is she didn't move much. If she could sing and dance at the same time, I'd still give her an edge over Haley, but as of now PIPI has fallen to the #2 spot in my book. (only based on voice, not looks : ) ). Jennifer Lopez'sJennifer Lopez Ugly Photos lover Stefano went next. Who can blame Gennifah I mean or anything would be an upgrade is Mark even allowed to live within 100yds of a school?? Stefano sang "When a man Loves a woman" and did pretty well. He's for sure one my top 2 favorite guys. My Wifey's fave closed the show. I was on the fence about Paul, still kinda am actually. He's quirky but I don't think he's got the vocal chops to hang around much longer on Idol. I like the guy though, maybe after he's kicked off he can get a job doing tooth paste commercials  or as Bradley Coopers stunt double . I think the bottom 3 SHOULD be   based on last night, I see Jacob going home...but I'd rather James get the boot.

1 comment:

  1. 100 yards of a school...hahah. You need to check yourself with the Mrs. Lawhorn comments!! ;)

    ReplyDelete