Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hotown

Ok. so here is my weekly Idol recap. Last week I hit the Mexican nail on the head and Karen was sent packing. Adios Amiga. This week was the 1st themed week and they chose Motown. Should be good right....actually overall it kinda was.

Casey Abrams opened the show. He needs to shave that nasty ginger beard, that thing combined with the lights...this guy was sweating like  when he finished singing the hit single "I heard it through the grapevine" by . Thia finally woke up and moved around a little bit and channeled her inner asian hannah montana. But apparently walking and singing is pretty difficult because she forgot the lyrics twice...(that's her waving bye b/c she's going home.) Rasputia Jacob Lusk  went next and the judges loved him! I don't see it, he's talented but the way he sings just makes me queasy...Hopez said she was "begging for it". WOW. Lauren went next...she is  soo cute and incredibly talented. She's just effortless...but she is sooooooooooo tacky. Looking at her mother, it's easy to see where she gets her "taste". Stefano made Gennifah disappear. She literally slid out of her chair...she was able to wipe the drool off of her face long enough to give him some criticism. He sang "Hello" and did an ok job, except he mouthed "I Love You" after the song was over, into the camera. EWWWWW. What a.....  (That's a cheese ball). He has a slight chance of being in the bottom 3 but he won't go home. Haley...I just don't get it. She is probably the most talented person vocally in the competition. She can do ANYTHING with her voice, the judges even said so. She's been in the bottom 2 each week??? She did waaaaaay better last night and kept her lipstick off her face so I'm hoping she dodges another bullet. Next was Twatty   
I HATE THIS GUY! First, look at his fingernails. Second...he's just awful. Next was the moment I wait 7 days for My PP (that's what she asked that I call her) Pia Toscano killed it. She needs to sing something upbeat before she starts boring people but I still don't have any complaints...and that's the only "negative" thing the judges said to her too. I have no doubt that she will be in the finals!!Paul went next. He is still quirky enough to make him one of my fave guys but he's starting to get lost a little in my opinion, needs to do something crazy. followed Paul and she of course had a ridiculous dance break in the middle of her song...I'm done with . Closing the show was my little pony what is with that stupid tail you wear all the time, you look dumb enough w/o it. All in all it was a good show. My wife is jealous that Steven Tyler has full access to Jane Fonda's closet (no way his clothes aren't women's) and it was very apparent to me that Gennifah was definitely in heat (look out Stefano or ).Bottom 3 are Thia Megia Naima Adedapo Scotty McCreery      Stefano and Haley may sneak in there but I think the did well enough to be safe. As much as I hate Medusa, I think Thia will be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment