Thursday, March 3, 2011

Peaches Seacrest

Last night, for the most part, the girls destroyed the boys. One of the exceptions was opening act, Sideshow Bob's hyphenated cousin Ta-Tynisa. She butchered Rihanna's "Only girl in the world" and Rihanna isn't even a vocalist. Next was the gypsy with too many vowels in her name Naima Adedapo Naima Adedapo...she did ok and thankfully got off stage before the train wreck happened. "Train wreck "Rachel Zavita was either cold or working on her magic act (she wore a cape).Not only does she suck, she's that girl that's almost quirky enough to pull of weird outfits but...  well that speaks for itself. Jellyfish hat? Someone should tell Kendra Chantell that if you have 2 stripper names, shouldn't you 1.at least be cute or 2. be a stripper, she's neither (to my knowledge) and can't sing. Karen Rodriguez did an ok job with her spanglish version of "Hero" but I don't see her making the top 5 and Lauren Turner held her own but something about her is just gross...is that mean?? I had high hopes for Haley Reinhart & Ashton Jones, both fell short (Ashton did worse), but I think they both will make top 5. Julie Zorilla has a thing for poofy skirts, is a touch less cute that my new crush PIA!,and butchered a cheesy Kelly Clarkson song but I think her talent (J-Lo asked "winner?") after she auditioned, legs, and beauty will get her in the top 12.Charice I mean Thia Megia Thia Megia has a really good voice, but I hate Charice therefore I hate her. Once again Idol saved the best for last and Lauren Alaina Lauren Alaina (who I've picked from her audition to win) was perfect singing a Reba (who I love) song. She also, being that they are both from Georgia, called Ryan "Peaches Seacrest", she's too cute not too like and has one of the best voices Idol has ever had. Last night Randy said she was a blend of Clarkson and Underwood, superstar! Closing the show was my new gf PIA TOSCANO!  I mean really...super hot and gave the best performance of the night for sure!
Top 5 girls: Lauren A., Pia, Julie, (Ashton, Haley, Thia, or  Naima). I know that's 7 but there weren't many standouts. Hopefully the voting will "trim the fat" and get a big chunk of these losers out of there. That said Vote for the Worst is spot on, choosing Brett (fraggle rock) Lowenstern and Rachel (magic act) Zevita...I hope they don't make it through. Peaches Seacrest...out. 

2 comments:

  1. Your reviews are very well written, but they don't make me feel good about myself. Don't you have any stories about Hop-along Joe or Crazy Work lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see what I can do...maybe snake lady??

    ReplyDelete