Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pia Idol

Ok, so I'm not trying to make this an American Idol blog...I'vejust been busy this past week. That said last night's episode was pretty laughable. For Starters Sideshow Bob  Naima Adedapo "sang" What's love got to do with it and in my opinion...beat up Tina Turner worse than Ike ever did. She's terrible. TERRIBLE, how she escaped the bottom 3 last week I have no idea but I think she's in trouble this week...and the producers put her in the forgettable first spot. Bradley Cooper's  cousin Paul Mcdonald  followed with some Elton John. My wife LOVES this guy, "I could be his wife" she said last night. I like him a lot too, he's very unique but his movements are almost distracting...but he's going to go a long way. Steven Tyler referred to him as a "cool dude with a loose mood" haha?. Apparently 'Vote for the Worst' has picked him soo??? Do with that what you will. Pocahontas Thia Megia sang the cheesiest song EVER written "colors of the wind" from the Pocahontas Disney movie. She is talented but more lame/boring/forgettable than talented so she will for sure be in the bottom 3 this week. James Durbin Sucks . He can't hold a tune and thinks that his ability to screech like an owl will help him win, he actually said "I'm saving Aerosmith for the finale" really? Last week you were playing up the crowd and tonight you're the winner...shut up. He won't make top 5. Haley  is soooooo good but she has to get her shit together. Last week she was in the bottom 2 yet she has one of the best voices of the top 13, she can sing anything. She did ok, has great moments and eh moments and ended the performance with red lipstick smeared all over her face...so much so that Peaches Seacrest had to come over and help clean her up. The jury is still out on her fate...who knows? FINALLY Stefano got it together, I've been rooting for this guy from the get go and last night he killed "if you don't know me by now". Def one of the best performances of the night...better than any other guy. Gennifah kept trying to seduce him from the judges table she wants this kid's jalapeno. Wifey Pia Toscano...my notes from her performance are difficult to read b/c I drooled all over them... oops. Her voice is equal to her attractiveness and she makes smart song choices..she will be in the finals for sure!
Dbag Country Boy Twatty Scotty...ugh I hate the way he holds his mouth, the microphone, I hate his haircut and the fact that he referred to his "fan base"...really? And most of all his arrogance. He sucked. I don't think he'll go home this early but he'll be one of the 1st boys to go. Karen is the biggest loser on this show...there is nothing about her that isn't laughable.

She is so dumb...last night in the pre-show interview she said "I don't want to be known as the girl that sings Spanish all the time" so she sang a Taylor Dane song...AND SANG THE 2ND CHORUS IN SPANISH. Again, I'm saying Adios to this skank.
Casey Abrhams is sooo musically talented...but I think he's a liar.  He claims to only be 19 but I remember him from my early morning tv sessions in the 80's  right? He sang 'smells like teen spirit". The judges like it, said he was fearless...which he is, but I wasn't a fan last night.
Lauren is still amazing and was back on her game last night...she'll easily make the top 3 but her mom is a disaster. In a pre-taped montage the interviewed her and...well just wow. She looked like Barbara Jean from the Reba sitcom...if it would've been filmed in the early 90's.Closing the show was Jacob Lusk. He usually is effortless but last night he was a shrieking off pitch tranny mess. He tried to take Heart's "alone" to church which failed. As unlikeable as I think he is...if he doesn't have his perfect voice,he won't be around long.
Still going with an all girl bottom 3: Karen, Thia, and Naima. Adios Karen but I don't care if all of you went tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment