Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Roadmap to a Bomb Bachelor Party

This past weekend I attended a pretty kick-ass bachelor party  in TN. imgres.jpg This was mostly due to the great friends I went along with, but I want to share some of the great ideas we came up with that helped make the weekend more fun. First of all, I do NOT recommend following in our footsteps and attempting to kill yourself and/or your liver by marinating it in alcohol all weekend. One guy focused on his bourbon and helped out with the beer while me, and the other 2 guys destroyed the following in a matter of 2 days. One very large bottle and one medium bottle ofimgres.jpgone large bottle ofimgres.jpgone large bottle ofimgres.jpeg and 2 750 ml bottles ofimgres.jpeg.  We all literally had the shakes half way through Monday, along with night sweats and tremors...Vodka Detox anyone?? REALLY?? That said, for sure take plenty of alcohol...I mean in hindsight I don't think any of us would've turned down any of those shots,  it is a bachelor party after all. Take along some stupid stuff too, i.e. We had these fun/stupid straws that made every drink taste like plastic but we still wore themimgres.jpg. We also made awards for the bachelor to hand out (drunkest, most shots taken, best drunken wipeout...etc.) Now, due to the ridiculous amount of alcohol we drank, we never got to these awards, but none the less, still a fun idea. We also created a very cool T-shirt, that unfortunately we didn't have time to make...but I suggest making the Bachelor an "inside joke" T-shirt, and maybe one for everyone. Now,  the Perv in the group...  poster_perv.jpgthought it would be funny to bring aimgres.jpgHer name was Miss Dusky Diva and she just floated around in the hot tub, until I got drunk/annoyed with it and threw her to her death 3 stories below. He also brought a  pocket...well another inappropriate toy that at some point got lost and left behind.The missing "toy" along with the scattering of beer cans and mini blow up doll that were left among the trees surrounding the cabin made me very happy that my name wasn't on the lease!! Other than this, we played several games ofimgres.jpeg took waaaaay too manyimgres.jpg I meanimgres.jpg ate a lot of junk food and had a blast. The only negative of the entire weekend, 4 drunks that have the shakes, sitting in bumper to bumper traffic making what should've been a 3 hour trip last 5 hours...but the sun was out so whatevs. Even though I had to take a sick day on Monday to recover, I'd do it again this weekend without a second thought! One last thought, that whole "no phones" rule...don't follow that. Happy Wife Happy Life, pissed off wife while going through vodka detox..imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment