Thursday, April 21, 2011

21st Century Douche


Idol opened the show with one of the most random/terrible performances EVER. They brought back the eliminated top 13 and had them perform as a group. First, other than  and maybe Paul...no one wants to see these losers...that's why they got eliminated. They sang "Rock star" by Pink...which as you can imagine Really suited Paul's Rod Stewarty voice. Ugh, waste of time. One thing that I did enjoy about this episode was the contestants opinion's of each other...everyone said Jacob was a ! Surprised?  I hate this kid so much I'm not even going to say his name. By far, he did the WORST last night, AND idol had him on first so hopefully he'll be out of here tonight. My only tip for him is straighten out your freakin head/neck...good Lord you're annoying.
bye McDoucher. Now, don't judge me but I actually liked James Durbin last night...probably 100% because he sang my favorite MUSE song ever, had a drum line, and did pretty well. still not loving him though. Haley went next and I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHY SHE KEEPS GETTING BAD REVIEWS FROM THE JUDGES AND GETTING STUCK IN THE BOTTOM 3!!!  This girl's voice is literally phenomenal...it's strong and smoky and growly and nasty and pure...It's perfect, yet twatty and all those other losers keep getting better reviews WTF. She sang "rolling in the deep" by my fave, I thought she killed it...she better not be in bottom 2 this week you idiots! Jacob Lusk... went next. Now even I feel bad saying something mean about someone singing about their dead father. He did ok...same ol' dramatic mess. This guy is talented but I guarantee this will be his album cover  because he's sooo freaking boring!! The Geico Caveman Casey Abrams went next. I've been on the fence with this guy but I thought he did a great job with Maroon 5. However, I thought it was lame and outdated that he borrowed his outfit from the  set.  Stefano went next. Everyone on his "confession" vid talked about how big of a flirt he was, how cute he was, basically how horny he was...que Gennifah stealing Steven Tyler's Pashmina to sit on for the rest of the show. Stefano sang "closer" by Ne-Yo. I thought he did pretty well but in my opinion the dancing was a little premature...you're not  yet Homez. In my opinion, from the beginning, the contest has been  to lose. And she's trying her best to lose, last night's theme was 21st century songs and she picks "Born to Fly" by Sarah Evans, mediocre song and artist...REALLY? Do you want to win? Ugh.
Based only on performances last night (remember I was nice to James) I think the bottom 3 will be    & . My vote is for Scotty getting the boot, TERRIBLE SONG, WORST PERFORMANCE and he went first. Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment