Thursday, April 14, 2011

R.I.PIA

Idol Opened with a uuuuber dramatic clip from PIA exiting, I mean I was shocked and wore a black veil all weekend but talk about milking it. Then Gennifah pretended to be embarrassedOh no! American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez cringed as host Ryan Seacrest paid a tribute to her new title as People magazine's World's Most Beautiful Woman when they called her out for being the most beautiful latina woman in the world.
 .  Now don't get me wrong Gennifaaaah is hot but Really?? What about   or or
 or  or even  and those are just the top 5 brunettes that instantly came to mind.

Pauly opened the show and broke out the "night time" version of his rose suit. Now that's a suit: Paul McDonald sang Old Time Rock and Roll from the movie Risky Business He spasm'd danced around the stage and did ok...but I'm over it...and he's one of my favorite guys. I think Steven summed up the performance when he chose to first comment on how great Paul's sax player ways and Ryan Seacrest said wants to have sax with Paul. Since he was recently in the bottom 3 I think he'll be OK, but not for long.

Lauren went 2nd and sang "the climb". I already loved my Miley Bird and had high hopes for her, but it's the 1st time I've seen her look as if she was trying, I wasn't impressed and I thought it was kind of a mess but the judges all really liked it. I did love that seacrest made fun of how tall her mom's hair was. She's very likable though and I think she's safe, especially since J-lo pleaded for America to vote for the girls.

Stefano followed and he was worried, as he should be after barely beating out my pi-p. Ironically, he sang "END OF THE ROAD" and was dressed like like he was going to a bar. He did pretty well, still probably my favorite guy...but apparently me and the rest of stupid America don't have the same view  : (. After he sang Hopez had an orgasm, forgot where she was and cursed on idol. :"That was the shit!" After he read the #'s  Ryan said, "Stefano...girls" and as the camera pulled away  u heard girls screaming and a loud THUD! Gennifah fainted.

Twatty was next...Will.i.am hates him, he looked like  the entire time Scotty was rehearsing and then the little d-bag called jimmy Iovine "dude".  If I never have to see this douche again I'll be a happy man. GROSSEST DBAG EVER. The judges love him...wtf??? Please go home.

Casey, I LOVE "in the air tonight"oh wait...then he changed to the song jimmy advised against...and then, while he sang,  crawled out on stage and fell asleep smoking hookah...which then filled up the entire arena with smoke. Kinda boring if you ask me...but you have to admire this guys talent, the judges got it right when they said he's an artist...but remember Crystal Bowerdreads...where is she now? And I'm over it...along with the standing ovation he got.

Haley...I don't want to jinx this girl like I did my PIA but as charlie masheene says "winning"! This is my pick to win it, she has THE BEST VOICE IN THE COMPETITION. She KILLED Blondie and murdered the purple thigh high boots! She's also the best performer, so best singer and performer..what else to you need? The judges didn't like her but love ...screw them.

Jacob...haha jimmy Iovine took the crown off the queen and told jacob to stop preaching. This girl is soooo dramatic when he sings that if he wore his regular clothes, heels and a weave, he would def. break a heel and rip out the weave for effect. I hope we put this guy and scotty in a boat and send them off together, let them both sing and see who jumps over board to drown/be eaten by sharks first.

James...haha talked about his passion and argued with the record execs, while he was wearing his mom's jeans and his wife's tank top. QUEEF ALERT. The only thing good about this mess was watching the most beautiful woman in the world rock out with her diamond studded barrette while he climbed up on the judges table and kicked over all of their Jack and Cokes. On 2nd thought, put this twat on the boat with those other 2 losers. I'll tell you who'll drown first...they all will, the boat will find a way to sink itself.

Bottom 3: James, Casey, and Rupaul ( I wish scotty would leave b/c I hate him the most). On the way home back to church...

No comments:

Post a Comment